So I came across this picture on Pinterest and decided to share it for today. Have you ever used your key pressure points to relieve pain? I was taught certain pressure points growing up by my grandfather when he would pick on me but I never knew some of these pressure points could act as a replacement for ibuprofen! Reflexologists say touching these acupressure points for 10-30 seconds will heal pretty much anything.
Try holding these spots.
– The spots right under your collarbone to help clear up a sore throat and anxiety.
– Halfway down the outside of your upper arm to fight nausea and clear your head.
– An inch below your belly button to beat period bloat.
– The base of your skull to ditch itchy eyes and exhaustion.
– The outer edge of the crease of your elbow to decrease tension and congestion.
– The web between your pinky and ring finger to ease dizziness and back pain.
I can’t wait to try some of these out. I would much rather take a more natural approach to healing instead of taking in over the counter medicines. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Love & Light,