I absolutely love this recipe! They really do taste just like york peppermint patties once you are finished with them. Try them out for yourself!
Here is what you need:
3 3/4 cup organic powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
4 ounces of vegan cream cheese (Tofutti)
1 bag of vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life, Sunspire)
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or waxed paper.
2. Blend powdered sugar into cream cheese.
3. Add peppermint extract and blend together.
4. Cover and chill dough in the freezer for about 10-20 minutes.
5. Rough dough into balls push flat with palm and place on cooking sheet.
6. Cover and place cookie sheets in the freezer for about an hour.
7. Melt chocolate in microwave or on the stove and dip your patties.
8. Place patties back on the cooking sheet and freeze for another 20 minutes or until firm.
Love & Light,