Don’t these cookies look delicious? You don’t have to bake them and they are made with coconut oil, which can improve blood cholesterol levels and may lower your risk of heart disease.
Here’s what you need.
3 1/4 cup oats
1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil (measured as liquid)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
2 cups Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
Servings- 15 cookies
1. Measure out the oats into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place a piece of wax paper on the counter for the cookies once cooked.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, cashew milk, raw sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. Turn heat on medium (no higher) and stir consistently until it comes to a rolling boil.
5. Set the timer for 4 minutes and continually stir, making sure to scrap the sides and bottom regularly.
6. Once the timer has gone off, remove from heat and add the vanilla. This will cause the mixture to boil. Stir it in quickly.
7. Add the oats and make sure they are all coated.
8. Scoop onto wax paper and let cool before eating.
YUM! Enjoy your delicious vegan cookies!
Love & Light,