I came across this article and thought it was extremely interesting so I had to share it with you! There is a pressure point found at the base of the skull just below the bottom ridge of the skull cap at the top of the neck it’s called feng fu. If you put ice on it regularly, it triggers rejuvenation in your body. Illness will start to disappear and you will find yourself happier and more energetic.
Doing it once in the morning on an empty stomach and then again once before bed. What does it do?
1. It improves your sleep quality
2. It improves your mood.
3. It helps regulate your gut.
4. It relieves colds.
5. It relieves toothaches and headaches.
6. It may help relieve lung and cardiovascular diseases.
7. It may help thyroid issues.
8. It may relieve PMS.
9. It may improve mental health.
10. Helps with arthritis.
11. Helps with asthma
12. Reduces cellulite.
13. Reduces stress and fatigue.
To access the many health benefits associated with ‘feng fu,’ lay on your stomach and place an ice cube on the ‘feng fu’ point. Keep it there for 20 minutes. Try this once in the morning on an empty stomach and once at night, every two to three days.
Try it out and let me know what you think!
Love & Light,