Fall is here and it’s time to bring out pumpkin spice everything! I have an awesome easy vegan recipe to share with you today. They are pumpkin cupcakes that only take 2 ingredients!! Crazy right? I thought so too, but they are absolutely delicious!
Here is what you need:
Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
1 15oz can of Pure Pumpkin
Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl dump in cake mix and pure pumpkin.
3. Mix well until combined.
4. Add cupcake trays to pan and fill with mixture.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven, allow cupcakes to cool and add Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Icing.